My regular review of the top 10 most read posts last month contains some old favourites and some new classics!
1. Guest Post! Sleek MakeUP Be Beautiful Blemish Balm by Dija of Dija’s World
Still leading the pack this month is Dija of Dija’s World’s comprehensive review of Sleek MakeUP’s Be Beautiful Blemish Balm. Have you tried this product yet? Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below!!
2. Product Review: YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
3. Product Review: Twisted Sista
4. Product Review: Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation by Avon
5. Product Review: Teint Idole Ultra 24H by Lancôme
6. A new week..a new British Beauty brand! Introducing Merumaya Integrative Effective Skincare
I am really pleased to see this post in the top ten! People out there are obviously wanting to learn more and more about it! Since its launch in mid October, the brand and its founder, Maleka Dattu have been featured in the beauty pages of a number of magazines!
Maleka will be sharing her knowledge and expertise on how to spread the word about your new business this Thursday (15th November) at B.Hive, a new kind of business club where like-minded women can come together in a feminine space to network and share their stories.
Email email@example.com to RSVP
7. M&S Model makes a welcome return
8. It must be Love – Leomie Anderson and Harry Uzoka for The Ones 2 Watch magazine
9. An Evening with the Errol Douglas Afro Specialists!
Image : afroblush.com
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Errol Douglas salon last month. It was great to meet with the Afro specialist team and of course with the man himself!I was invited back to the salon and had my hair extension done by the lovely Eve and I am REALLY happy with the results! She did a full head weave with an invisible parting. I am sure, like me you have seen some invisible partings which are not so…well, invisible, but Eve expertise and excellence at her craft has garnered SO many compliments! The salon is celebrating being appointed the first ever UK and Ireland Brand Ambassador for Moroccanoil, by offering new clients to the Afro department, an exclusive welcome gift.
There is still time for ew clients visiting the salon’s specialist Afro stylists to receive a complimentary Moroccanoil gift set (RRP £35) at their appointment as well as a £100 Errol Douglas Salon gift voucher. The offer is open until 30 November 2012. To make an appointment, telephone the salon on 020 7235 0110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Welcome”.
10. Product Review: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer