We have crossed the half way mark of the year!
June was a very eventful month for us Londoners with the numerous Queen’s Jubilee celebrations, and the extra bank holiday (hurrah) !!
Despite all that was going on, I want to thank for still taking the time to read my blog!
I really appreciate it!
Here are the top 10 most read posts for the month of June!
1. M&S Model makes a welcome return
My post on the stunning French beauty Noémie Lenoir for Marks and Spencer continues to reign supreme in the number spot!
As you know… I LOVE the city of London!! This post highlighted a few of my favourite places to shop for my beauty treats!
A low down of the very best in hair and beauty for the discerning woman of colour!
3. It must be Love – Leomie Anderson and Harry Uzoka for The Ones 2 Watch magazine
The model couple top my ‘Search Term’ stats even as I write this!!
4. Product Review: Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation by Avon
5. Mind Your Own Business: Black British Beauty Entrepreneurs – Dionne Smith of De’Chars Salon and BD Management
It is a real passion of mine to highlight and showcase Black female entrepreneurs in the beauty industry. Thanks you al very much for your feed back on these posts in particular! Many of you have found them to be inspiring and encouraging and that was certainly my intention when I decided to start this series!
6. Product Review: Teint Idole Ultra 24H by Lancôme
7. Product Review: Twisted Sista
What did I think about the recently relaunched Twisted Sista product range?
Find out here!!
8. Mind Your Own Business – Charlene Bastien, Marketing Director, Strength of Nature and Co-Creator of the NEW! Beautiful Textures range
A second entrepreneurship post makes the top 10!
9. Grey Goose Vodka TV ad featuring VV Brown
The British songstress and fashion designer’s second appearance on the small screen in a British advertising campaign is still a very popular post!
10. Product Review: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
This review has made it back into the top 10. The tinted moisturiser is one of the best bases for dark skin that I have tried since starting my blog!
Top marks for a top product!