Thank you once again guys!! I hit 500 followers on Twitter over the weekend!! Your continued support is much appreciated!
Since I relaunched my blog during the middle of this month, I have received so many encouraging comments!
I thought that I would summarise the top 10 posts of April. Not only does this allow me to share these popular posts with my newest followers, but also gives me the chance to thanks the many contributors to my blog!
So without further ado here they are:
1. The Best of British! Abahna Luxury Products
There is still time to enter the Abahna giveway! The competition is open until 9pm (GMT) tonight (thank you Abahna HQ)!!
2. Guest Post! Where the Beautiful Black Women of Paris Shop
We sure do love all things Parisian and all things chic!
Thank you Doria aka Miss BBeautiful for the fabulous guest post! (I still owe you my review!!)
3. Product Review – Teint Idole Ultra 24h by Lancôme
My inaugural product review still tops the polls!
4. Mind Your Own Business – the Black Female Entrepreneurs that are doing just that!
5. Mind Your Own Business: Black British Beauty Entrepreneurs – Janette Davies of Amitee
I am so please that my beauty business posts are as popular as my product posts! Thank you Beverly Coleman of MakeUp FYI and Janette Davies of Amitee for your contributions!! I aim to showcase and celebrate more women of colour impact the industry, so if you are a budding entrepreneur, an industry professional or you have an established enterptise do get in touch!!
6. Product Review: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
Another popular product review!
7. The Brit Pack! My favourite Black British Beauty and Fashion Bloggers
A massive shout out to the best of black british beauty and fashion on the web!!
8. Product Review: Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation by Avon
9. Product Review: Cover FX Skinprep FX Nourishing Foundation Primer and Anti Aging Serum and Cream Foundation SPF 30
10.Top Black Beauty Bloggers courtesy of Coco & Creme
Look out for more reviews (Twisted Sista, Cover FX part 2 and Benefit Cosmetics ), more beauty business news and more fun and frolics about all thing beauty coming up in May!