Wow! Is it just me or is this year hurtling by!!
I can’t believe we are entering the 6th month of 2012… but I am excited about the months ahead..
I was really busy in May and unfortunately I didn’t get around to posting some of the reviews that I had promised…but don’t worry, they are certainly on their way!
As always, thanks for reading, tweeting about, recommending and commenting on my blog – I REALLY do appreciate it!
Here are the posts which you enjoyed the most last month:
1. M&S Model makes a welcome return
French beauty Noémie Lenoir scored the top spot on my post hotlist. It really is great to see her back!
2. Mizani Afro Catwalk Awards Live Finals 2012
Thanks for reading this post and entering the giveaway to win Mizani products!
The gong – which was announced on the 28th May at the L’Oreal Colour Trophy 2012 awards ceremony – went to the team from Toni&Guy Regent Street…
… and the winner of the giveaway is Isha Victoria! Congratulations to both!!
3. It must be Love – Leomie Anderson and Harry Uzoka for The Ones 2 Watch magazine
A picture speak a thousand words… these guys are just TOO cute together!
4. Illamasqua School of Make up: Beyond Black Beauty using Illamasqua Skin Base
Find out more about the fabulous Skin Base foundation range.
5) Product Review: Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation by Avon
6. Product Review: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
7. The Changing Face of Beauty? My Response to Stylist Magazine’s Anita Bhagwandas’ article
Anita, Stylist magazine’s beauty assistant caused a social media frenzy with her candid yet poignant piece. There was such an immense response to the article that Anita followed it up with a live web chat, addressing the beauty concerns of women of colour.
8. Grey Goose Vodka TV ad featuring VV Brown
The British songstress dazzles in the latest ad for Grey Goose Vodka.
9. Mind Your Own Business: Black British Beauty Entrepreneurs – Dionne Smith of De’Chars Salon and BD Management
If you love the hair in this shot on the cover of the current issue of Blackhair mag, then you will also love this post on the talented stylist who created the look!
10. Product Review: Cover FX – Part II: Mineral FX and Natural FX
What’s in store for June?
The Afro Hair and Beauty Show Live, a Fashion Fair cosmetics review and my guide to where the classy Black women of London shop for the best in hair and beauty…and a whole ton more..
…including my round up of the fabulous Beautiful Textures event (hosted by Gidore.com) that took place in Soho last night!